Papercraft animation - ROBO CLR

 

Sharing! This was made around 2010, this is the time when every week I need to make an animation and enter a contest as stress reliever! 
I needed to learn how to animate, so I look for contests then apply what I want to learn to my entry. 
My concepts are made on the spot and the production time is also fast, it should be done only over the weekend! 😄😁😆 
 
I won a lot of contests over the past years and was able to buy a house and a car. 🙏 
This was the time when my expenses monthly is around 60k for the house and my salary is only 15k, 😭, but with determination and positive thinking, I was able to survive this. 
 
Now, I do workshops and talks to share tips and tricks on how to do stopmotion animation and win in contests!
 
You can subscribe to my channel for more https://goo.gl/vRQ5KN

No comments:

Post a Comment